Pacific NW Wine Tasting Bar & Bottle Shop in Downtown Portland

bottle shop, wine tasting, wine club

Oregon Wines on Broadway is the foremost Pacific NW Wine Tasting Bar in Downtown Portland for 15 years running. Featuring flights, small plates, bottles to go, wine shipping and customizable wine club.

Mon-Sat 12-8pm

Back to All Events

Le Brun Servenay this Champagne Friday

This is a first time pour for OW and we are tickled pink to share these bubbles with you! The Le Brun and Severnay House’s vines are located at the heart of the prestigious “Côte des Blancs” on three Grand Cru villages as well as on the surrounding hills. These vines are composed of 80 % Chardonnay, with the remaining 20 % being a mix of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes. Limestone & clay dominate the terroir here and vines are well established, the oldest parts of the vineyard boast 80 year old vines!  These wines will express their terroir, the best qualities imparted by the vintage and the thoughtful blending techniques mastered by these two families.  Come enjoy with us!

The Line Up:
Brut Grand Cru
Brut Rosé
Tresor Exhilarante
flight of 3: $25

Earlier Event: June 12
Boulard = Biodynamic & Beautiful